PDA

View Full Version : pre reg book????

kimmy79
28-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Hello again!, and for my second question.........:blush: I have read so much information on here and am currently waiting for my pre reg date but i have seen a lot of people mention the pre reg booklet and referring to questions within the said booklet........where do i get the booklet from??! Is it something they send you before they come out or do i need to get it myself from somewhere?:panic: I just want an idea of what they may want to know and what paperwork i am expected to have. thanks in advance! :)

suziealderton
29-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Hello again!, and for my second question.........:blush: I have read so much information on here and am currently waiting for my pre reg date but i have seen a lot of people mention the pre reg booklet and referring to questions within the said booklet........where do i get the booklet from??! Is it something they send you before they come out or do i need to get it myself from somewhere?:panic: I just want an idea of what they may want to know and what paperwork i am expected to have. thanks in advance! :)

have a look on the ofsted site its called are you ready for your pre reg visit x im working through mine later today!

sarah707
29-03-2013, 09:04 AM
It's here in free resources at the top of the forum along with lots and lots of other useful help and advice -

Ofsted Pre-Registration (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/ofstedpreregistration.html)

Don't forget to let us know how you get on :D

kimmy79
29-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks both, brilliant to have help at hand :clapping: x