PDA

View Full Version : Mrs O-no!

Helen Dempster
28-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Well, after 3 weeks of her original phone call, and me returning her call twice and leaving messages, Mrs O has finally phoned back! She's going to phone me after Easter and arrange a day to come round (*GULP*)

She told me that I'm not her priority, as I'm graded 'Good' and they've had no issues with me - she said to take it as a compliment :laughing:

I just feel as I've still got so much to do!! And I don't know where to start - aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh. I'm one of those people who wants to do MORE (I know...mad eh?!) and I'm never happy with what I've done, always thinking I could do better! My hubby says I'm far too hard on myself LOL

desiderata
28-03-2013, 10:38 AM
She sounds a sensible one xx Good luck when she does turn up I'm sure you will be fine xx

hectors house
28-03-2013, 11:32 AM
When was your last inspection? - mine was 4 years ago next Monday, I have looked at the Ofsted inspection website for my area and so far they have only inspected people who got satisfactory or have moved or had complaint made against them - am lulling myself into false sense of security I think - one day she will ring!

I have re-ordered first aid supplies - still in date until August, need to re-date my risk assessments, try to get up to date with LJ, make sure all registers, medicines/accidents books have been signed, updating SEF, what else will you be focusing on?

loocyloo
28-03-2013, 02:58 PM
my last inspection was 4 1/2 yrs ago ...

i have moved house TWICE ... and to the opposite end of the country ...

i have spoken to ofsted a few times, about various odds & ends ... each time, the person on the phone says ''oh, your last inspection was a long time ago'' ... so then i am on tenterhooks ... ofsted have even rung me ... and i have thought '' this is it ... '' ... no, they wanted to check something i had asked !!!

:huh:

Rubybubbles
28-03-2013, 03:18 PM
my last inspection was 4 1/2 yrs ago ...

i have moved house TWICE ... and to the opposite end of the country ...

i have spoken to ofsted a few times, about various odds & ends ... each time, the person on the phone says ''oh, your last inspection was a long time ago'' ... so then i am on tenterhooks ... ofsted have even rung me ... and i have thought '' this is it ... '' ... no, they wanted to check something i had asked !!!

:huh:

They'll get to me beofre you lol your outstanding!!

3 moves for me, sure we are both same Nov 2008 since right?

sigh, I want it over with!

loocyloo
28-03-2013, 06:34 PM
They'll get to me beofre you lol your outstanding!!

3 moves for me, sure we are both same Nov 2008 since right?

sigh, I want it over with!

october 2008 ... but close enough !!!!

i jump between wanting it over and done with and not caring 2 hoots!

i did think ... oooo if i joined an agency (i don't intend to!) i could conceivably never see ofsted again !!!

Rick
28-03-2013, 07:09 PM
When was your last inspection? - mine was 4 years ago next Monday, I have looked at the Ofsted inspection website for my area and so far they have only inspected people who got satisfactory or have moved or had complaint made against them - am lulling myself into false sense of security I think - one day she will ring!

I have re-ordered first aid supplies - still in date until August, need to re-date my risk assessments, try to get up to date with LJ, make sure all registers, medicines/accidents books have been signed, updating SEF, what else will you be focusing on?

We don't live a million miles away from each other and I was inspected last week......maybe you'll get the call soon! :D

funemnx
28-03-2013, 07:14 PM
50 months and waiting..... as said before, sometimes I'm ready and sometimes I'm not! NOT at the moment! :panic:

hectors house
29-03-2013, 10:16 PM
We don't live a million miles away from each other and I was inspected last week......maybe you'll get the call soon! :D

About 12 miles away I would think - I'm still not answering my phone, they can leave a message after the tone! Which inspector did you have - my last one came up from Bournemouth!

Rick
30-03-2013, 07:41 AM
About 12 miles away I would think - I'm still not answering my phone, they can leave a message after the tone! Which inspector did you have - my last one came up from Bournemouth!

I've sent you a PM, not sure if I should broadcast their name! Not sure where the inspector was from but she also did my friend's inspection. A few others here have had inspections recently