PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg to tomorrow

leah.kyranidis
27-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I have my pre reg visit in the morning and am so nervous! Think I have all paperwork in place so just to sort the house out tonight!
I only want to register my downstairs with upstairs as off limits, will the inspector still want to have a look an inspect it?

moggy
27-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I have my pre reg visit in the morning and am so nervous! Think I have all paperwork in place so just to sort the house out tonight!
I only want to register my downstairs with upstairs as off limits, will the inspector still want to have a look an inspect it?

Inspector might well do, and to be honest it is better to just get the whole approved done as you never know how things will change in the future (different children, more children, naps upstairs, baby wanting a quiet space etc). But even if not, inspector might just want to check there isn't a cannabis farm up there or anything dodgy! Although I 'excluded' one room of the house but when I asked Ofsted to later include it (things do change!) they said it was already included, and actually inspector had just popped head round the corner on pre-reg. It is up to you to risk assess any way.

leah.kyranidis
28-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Inspector supposed to be here at 10 but still not turned up. I hope she is still coming now that I have done so much preparing!

Kerry84
28-03-2013, 10:23 AM
hope she turns up soon for you, let us know how it goes, good luck :thumbsup:

SammySplodger
28-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Hope she has arrived and it's going well - let us know? :-)

leah.kyranidis
28-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Yep she arrived in the end, had trouble finding me! It all went really well and I will update you on it later as i now have 2 children that are now very bored x

Miss freckles
28-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Glad everything went well for you, it wasn't as bad as we all expect it to be is it?