PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas HELP?

Jods
27-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Right very looong story but I have moved my business into the annex (as my nan is now permanently in a home), its a great space but is open plan (i.e. kitchen/dining/lounge areas as 1) to keep the children out of the kitchen area I thought about an expanding baby gate/fence, however these are only found in the US - I have a limited budget of £100 max and ideas? :thumbsup:

clareelizabeth1
27-03-2013, 07:57 PM
What about one of them baby play pens that can turn into a fence. I think lindam sell them with special wall connectors. If not i know there is a baby gate which is kind of like a roller blind but don't know what it's called.

Jods
27-03-2013, 08:03 PM
What about one of them baby play pens that can turn into a fence. I think lindam sell them with special wall connectors. If not i know there is a baby gate which is kind of like a roller blind but don't know what it's called.

saw those but wanted something more permanent, its wood flooring so something can be easily fixed to the floor, I liked the pencil fencing for round play grounds, but too high - too expensive x

merry
27-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I bought a Jollykidz playpen and extension recently, I use sections of it to block off tv stand, computer, divide rooms so older ones can play away from baby. It's lightweight, easy to put up and down but is not permanently fixed so it can be put away at night. It's not cheap at £100 for the playpen and the same for the extension set, but it's been worth every penny. Do you know anyone good at DIY who might be willing to build you something made to measure exactly as you want it for a reasonable price?

:)