PDA

View Full Version : The end is jn sight.

jackie 7
27-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Yes only 1 day left I can't wait. Went shopping last night then got a call asking if I was walking to network meeting. Only 15 mins late! All little ones driving me crazy. Got to go to London as soon as they leave as I have an emergency dentist appointment to cement in the lost inlay. Will have 4 tomorow as one is leaving. Him with the nose that runs non stop. Will miss him not his nose. But yes only 1 day.

mrs robbie williams
27-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I de toyed my dining room today ;) only got 19m mindee 1230 to 1830 tomoro and he sleeps a good 2hr :) then I'm off for for eight days woooooop so need it ;) x

sarah707
27-03-2013, 08:17 PM
A few parents asked me what I was doing for the long weekend - I answered 'sleeping' :laughing:

I was given a bottle of wine by one parent as an Easter gift - that will help!

I hope the dentist goes ok Jackie... then enjoy your break! :D

FussyElmo
27-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Tomorrow will be a lovely day regardless of weather/etc :thumbsup:

The last day is always good

The Juggler
27-03-2013, 10:14 PM
i am going to lie in - EVERY DAY :clapping::clapping:

hectors house
27-03-2013, 10:19 PM
We are decorating our porch and then I will be sorting out what information to put on my new notice board - going to take some filling it is 1.8 mtrs x 1.2 mtrs - my husband doesn't want blue tac on newly plastered wall - what wall won't see it behind the notice board? :laughing:

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter - doing whatever makes them happy, spending time with family (or not), sleeping, drinking, eating, decorating, shopping, gardening, etc etc

skatie
27-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Yay! 1 more day! Horrid week with my ds having bad dose of hand, foot and mouth (hasn't eaten for 3 days) but perking up finally. Onto my other job at weekend doing funeral flowers. Makes a nice change.... Although not nice that the person has died... But you get what I mean. Enjoy your time off.

wendywu
27-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Taxi tomorrow at 7am to take me and DH to Gatwick then two weeks in sunny Sharm, lovely 5* all inclusive and 7 books to read, bliss.
:cool:

jackie 7
27-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Dentist stuck my tooth thing back in place. Went to my old sainsburys in ladbroke grove a d back here to tidy up. Will hover in the morning. So great to have a car for a few days. Happy Easter all