PDA

View Full Version : personal qestion...

Blackhorse
01-07-2008, 03:50 PM
I hope it is ok to ask this ......
what are you meant to do with your mindees when you need the loo?
can you keep them unsupervised in a safe room with gate??

Mollymop
01-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I have a cloakroom so I can go in there and be near the kids, but then all of my mindees are 3 and over so it is not a problem even if I just had to nip to the upstairs loo.

But I'm sure if they were really little you could pop them in a highchair or playpen, etc while you have a sprinkle!

button68
01-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I have trained my badder :D and now, as a matter of routine, I go to the loo when they are both strapped in the buggy just before we go out the door :thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I just nip in ( loo is downstairs) when they are occupied.I don't lock the door, and always tell them where I am, but they've never bothereed wanting to come in ( good I don't really want to take hoardes of toddlers to the loo with me!!)
But if I had tiddlers I would strap into buggy or put in playpen etc.

angeldelight
01-07-2008, 06:25 PM
You could wet yourself ?!

Kidding ha

I usually take them with me and sit them near the door with it open a little or the babys I put in their buggy

The older children are ok watching tv

I am lucky though that there is always someone around

Angel xx

breezy
01-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Nappies? :blush:

I usually go when they're strapped in pushchair, highchair, electric chair etc :panic:

sarah707
02-07-2008, 07:27 AM
I go before school runs when little ones are in the buggy and bigger ones are busy putting on their shoes :D

wendywu
02-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I have taken them in with me when we have been for days out. :)

venus89
02-07-2008, 10:24 AM
I only have babies and the toilet's upstairs.... so I generally go when they're sleeping> But if I really need to go I have to take them in with me. I have also been known a couple of times to ask my kids to keep an eye on them whilst I nip up there - this only takes 30 seconds and I did it when the babies were totally busy... but I have a feeling I'm breaking lots of rules by doing that?

Jinx
02-07-2008, 11:04 AM
My playroom door is in line/opposite cloakroom door. I can pop in there and lean forward and still see the kids. :D Must always remember to close the blinds in the playroom first!!!! Don't want to scare the postman!!!!

Jinx x

chubbymummy
02-07-2008, 12:18 PM
i have a playpen/travelcot so i put baby in there and take the others 2 yr old and 3 yr old up to the toilet with me