PDA

View Full Version : No shows :(

rollypolly
27-03-2013, 07:31 AM
In the last 2 weeks, I've had to interviews planned with prospected new parents and both sets were a no show. I do not have a problem with people changing there mind, would just be nice if they could let me know! I do say when we first talk, that if they change there mind, that's fine, I totally understand, as I to have been on the 'other side' and have had a CM myself and understand what a big decision it can be!!
Sorry for the rant, just needed to say it! X

JoRo163
27-03-2013, 08:14 AM
I've gas this a few times. I've learned to half expect them not to show! I now don't change my plans etc they have to fit around me, then if they turn up, fab!

Try not to let it get you down. There are other more reliable families just around the corner!

mazza58
27-03-2013, 08:32 AM
I do find it rude when they do not inform you they are now not coming, but you just have to let it go some people just dont think

Tealady
27-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I take their mobile number so I can contact them if there are any problems my end. However I actually use this to text them the evening or morning before they are due to come a little text just confirming all is still Ok for tomorrow morning / afternoon meeting. I find they either say yes or will then tell you that they are not coming.

I've not had a problem since apart from Monday, but as she didn't respond I kind of expected her not to show.

angeldelight
27-03-2013, 10:30 AM
I hate it

I find it rude

I've tried everything but nothing works ..I have even text on same day to check they are still coming ,they have replied and said yes ...never to be seen or heard of again

You just have to except there are people out there with no manners and it's not a reflection on you

Angel xx

supermumy
27-03-2013, 11:35 AM
I've had same lately and a lot of calls just for the price!