PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 of childminding and accident report already made...

teacakepenguin
26-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Sigh... I knew it wouldn't be long! I only started yesterday, and today my 6 year old mindee dropped something fairly hefty on his toe. I wasn't in the room at the time, was making dinner, but he was fine.

I now know how to complete the accident reports that came in the MM file I have...!

Ho hum, mum was fine about it, he's quite accident prone...
Jx

phoenix2010
26-03-2013, 08:39 PM
lol one thing to tick off your "to do" list then :-)

Rick
26-03-2013, 08:45 PM
I have been lucky that in 6 months only had to fill out one accident sheet for something very minor. Mindee's mum on the other hand could write one every day. Today she wrote on Facebook (my wife's friend on FB) that she was in A&E with mindee as she had eaten some toilet duck disc and whilst in the waiting room had chewed and swallowed a crayon! I do wonder sometimes!

winstonian
26-03-2013, 09:06 PM
My first mindee fell over in the garden on her first day and bumped her head on the garden wall! She stayed with me for 2 years and is still friends with my dd so I wouldnt worry too much xx

The Juggler
26-03-2013, 09:31 PM
the first of many firsts :D

Kerry84
26-03-2013, 09:37 PM
There will be plenty more of those, my ds now age 6 during his playgroup days I would sign an accident form for him once a week sometimes twice lol, he is still a clumsy monkey now lol :laughing: