PDA

View Full Version : Started my ICP!

caza
01-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Well after weeks of waiting I finally had the first day of my ICP course today.

This morning I felt really nervous and had butterflies and everything! I have no idea why :rolleyes: Anyway it went really well and I enjoyed it. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know but she broke everything down and explained it in an easy way.

So two more days to go. Just hope I pass the exam :panic:

Ripeberry
01-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Our teacher is not that good, as she spends most of her time talking "at us" and she was scaring the pants off us last week as she would give us "homework" to do, involving the types of questions you can get on the exam and she forgot to mention that they were the hardest!
So she let us do a "mock test" just to see what we would get and then we saw for ourselves that it can be very do-able to get 17 right out of 25 to pass.
Do you have to do an exam? Lots of counties don't seem to have one...lucky people:rolleyes:

caza
01-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Yes we are the same as you. We have a mulitple choice test and we need to get 17 out of 25. Apparantly they have a 96% pass rate! Just hope I'm not one of the 4% :panic:

The woman running our course is quite young and really lovely. It was very relaxed and informal.

angeldelight
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Good luck hope you pass

Angel xx

Annie_T
02-07-2008, 01:36 PM
well done hun x