*Meeting a child's needs
*Agreements with parents
*Participation of children

Please can anyone help?

Thanks.x

Stapleton83
08-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi,

It is not as difficult as you think, consider a couple of different children for example one who is a pre-schooler and a baby. You would have different routines for the two.

For example with a baby the routine you follow would include feeding them when they are hungry and allowing them to sleep when they are tired, thereby incorporating their needs into your routine. In addition to which you may have specific requests from a parent such as putting nappy cream on them after every nappy change,which again you may incorporate into the routine. With regard to the participation of children you could talk about the fact that in order to help a child learn and develop to their full potential you require their participation in routines, thereby allowing them to learn. An example of this may be washing hands prior to lunch, for some children it is as much about learning how to was their hands as well as why it is important and the fact that it forms part of a routine prior to eating.

Hope that helps you at least a little bit.

Sam x

Amandak28
05-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Hiya, have you got the CYPOP5 text book? There are 2 chapters you can read for this task?

Im doing this task tomorrow on my course and ive been reading mine to give me a head start

So if you need any advise or help just message me :-) x