PDA

View Full Version : Spare click clack cars (elc click clack track)

smurfette
25-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Wonder if anyone can help. I have been given one of these tracks but there is no cars with it, anyone know how I can get spares? thanks!

Carol
25-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Try ebay

Carol

miffy
26-03-2013, 08:00 AM
ELC may do spares - have a look here

http://help.elc.co.uk/resources/mothercare/products/elc_spares_list_050313

If not try going into your local store - they may let you have some cars from a display model if you ask :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

linzi133
26-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Ooo.... I like that spares list!!!

loocyloo
26-03-2013, 08:24 AM
elc will usually send you ONE car if you phone them .... maybe get a couple of friends to phone as well ( spread over a couple of weeks! ) and get some more!

i lost all my click clack cars when packing up to move 7 years ago ... elc sent me one spare, but its not really enough! i haunted ebay & carboots etc ... never found any, in the end a friend gave me her whole car track thing ( but it was smaller than click clack track and cars were too small ) .. so i finally got rid of track ... 2 yrs ago we moved house ... unpacking a box from the playroom ... i FOUND the cars !!! in a little bag, just as i knew they were !!! but then i had no track! 6mths later i went on a training course and was given a click clack track !!! so now we have lots of cars !!!

good luck xxx

smurfette
08-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Thanks all I emailed them and they said they would have them in again end April and If I emailed them they would send me some! Thanks so much