PDA

View Full Version : Tea

jackie 7
25-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Why is it so hard to think about tea. I do cooked lunch but then forget about tea. I have just 2 year olds. Can't do eggs due to intolerances. I know they don't get bored but I do. I need a cook book oh %#^? What can I give them? I do think I need a real holiday.

AJ15
25-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Have you tried Annabel Karmel cook books? X

Jenna
25-03-2013, 04:10 PM
I usually do quick and easy things for tea like jacket potatoes, pasta, toasted sandwiches that sort of thing as I do a hot meal at lunch time.

mummyMia
25-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I only do one cooked meal per day. I think that is quite enough!!!

mrs robbie williams
25-03-2013, 05:00 PM
I spa mixture of cold or hot lunch but hot is cheeses pasta or toasted sandwiches I do hot dinner but cooking for mine anyway x tonight has fish fingers mash and beans hardly cordon bluer lol x

VeggieSausage
25-03-2013, 05:05 PM
I do spag bol, lasagne, baked potatoes and fillings (cheese, beans etc), shepherds pie and veg, pasta and tomato sauce with cheese, bits and bobs picnic style tea, coconut curry and rice, pasta bake, couscous and sausage casserole, fish pie, veggie burgers in a bun with potato wedges etc, big breakfast tea (children like this), spagetti with cheese sauce and broccoli, cauliflower cheese and veg, pizza with salad and garlic bread, veggie fingers with mash andveg, bangers and mash and peas, bean stew with rice....normal meals really and easy to cook. I make a lot and as I have different children for lunch and tea on different combo's of days, I have cooked today, veggie sausage and tomato sauce with spagetti with grated cheese, 2 children have eaten it for lunch then a different 2 have eaten it for tea, then tomorrow for lunch 2 others will eat it. I will cook something else tomorrow for little one who has had spagetti for lunch will have and 2 other children for tea.....if that makes sense....everyone has one cooked meal most days and if a child is with me for 2 meals they have sandwiches or beans on toast type thing for one meal and the cooked one for the other one.