PDA

View Full Version : is anyone going to the yorkshire early years event

ajs
01-07-2008, 01:32 PM
on saturday 5th
it's being held at the marriot york, and for some reason i've been invited even though i'm in nottinghamshire
it's called a summer training event and is being run by the centre of vocational excellence.

it has cost me £25 but it does include lunch and a goodie bag
if anyone wants details pm me and i'll pass them on

crazybones
01-07-2008, 01:34 PM
You know I would go - just to see you :D
But I am booked into Relationships, Experiences and Environments for under 5's :huh:

avril
01-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Me too BUT sorry doing same course as Annie and i'm the chaufer:laughing:

ajs
01-07-2008, 02:56 PM
i wasn't really expecting anyone from the city of culture 2008 :laughing: to attend more the uncultured northerners from my side of the country but thanks for replying anyway at least i know i am not billy no mates

Heaven Scent
01-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Sorry no I am on last EYFS training session and DH in Spain so noone to have my 2 darlings.

littlesprogs
01-07-2008, 03:27 PM
No I am going to waddington air show.

miffy
01-07-2008, 05:01 PM
i wasn't really expecting anyone from the city of culture 2008 :laughing: to attend more the uncultured northerners from my side of the country but thanks for replying anyway at least i know i am not billy no mates

Well I might have come with you IF you'd told me about it but I suppose I'm too uncultured even for that :( :( :(

miffy xx

Heaven Scent
01-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Oh Miffy if you are a good girl and grovel she might let you go with her to carry her bags and you don't have to be cultured for that just keep your gob shut and nod periodically whilst ensuring that you walk at least 10 paces behind her. - you never know you might get lucky.

flora
01-07-2008, 06:28 PM
only just seen this Mandy, would have loved to come but Nigel is coming to nottinghamshire to collect some bio diesel. Somewhere nr Rufford. Is that anywhere nr you???

ajs
01-07-2008, 07:48 PM
Well I might have come with you IF you'd told me about it but I suppose I'm too uncultured even for that :( :( :(

miffy xx

you can come it's not too late to book ( i would think ) it was sarah e who invited me and i just booked without thinking anyone else may want to come.
and you won't have to carry my bags either pm me if you want the details x

ajs
01-07-2008, 07:49 PM
only just seen this Mandy, would have loved to come but Nigel is coming to nottinghamshire to collect some bio diesel. Somewhere nr Rufford. Is that anywhere nr you???

nearer miffy than me but yes in the right direction
we will organise getting together very soon