PDA

View Full Version : Amazing parents

ziggy
25-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I started minding 2 boys full time last september, after mummy signed contract she told me she was pregnant (was quite a shock, i think). It was agreed i would have boys until end of this school year then review situation. Mummy has since decided she will return to work in September or January, when i will take on new baby, until then i will keep boys, happy days:clapping:

They have no family here and pregnancy was difficult. New baby was born last Tuesday after a very difficult few weeks with mum in and out of hospital. I helped out by taking boys home each evening for last few weeks and staying over at theirs a couple of evenings, as well as taking them very early day baby was born.

Was amazed when Daddy turned up on Thursday with a lovely home made hamper containing fresh fish, 6 bottles of wine, chocolates, sweets and lovely bouquet of roses. Much more than i expected, brought tears to my eyes.

Just thought i would share this as it's good to remember some parents really appreciate what we do

Emmalou77
25-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I started minding 2 boys full time last september, after mummy signed contract she told me she was pregnant (was quite a shock, i think). It was agreed i would have boys until end of this school year then review situation. Mummy has since decided she will return to work in September or January, when i will take on new baby, until then i will keep boys, happy days:clapping:

They have no family here and pregnancy was difficult. New baby was born last Tuesday after a very difficult few weeks with mum in and out of hospital. I helped out by taking boys home each evening for last few weeks and staying over at theirs a couple of evenings, as well as taking them very early day baby was born.

Was amazed when Daddy turned up on Thursday with a lovely home made hamper containing fresh fish, 6 bottles of wine, chocolates, sweets and lovely bouquet of roses. Much more than i expected, brought tears to my eyes.

Just thought i would share this as it's good to remember some parents really appreciate what we do

What a lovely tale :-)

angeldelight
25-03-2013, 11:41 AM
That's lovely and nice to be appreciated

Well done :clapping::clapping:

Enjoy ...I'm sure you will ha

Angel xx

Kerry84
25-03-2013, 11:44 AM
awwwwww wow how lovely :) :jump for joy:

*daisychain*
25-03-2013, 12:10 PM
So nice to hear positive praise for the families we work with :) thanks for sharing

clareelizabeth1
25-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Luck you and what lovely parents. Hope you enjoy it all.

blue bear
25-03-2013, 01:10 PM
What a lovely family, makes ir all worth it. :D

ChocolateChip
25-03-2013, 01:20 PM
How lovely for you, sounds fab so enjoy! :clapping::clapping:

Littleglees
25-03-2013, 01:25 PM
That's lovely :-)

Sare xx

Spring is around the corner x ok maybe I'm wrong !!!!

loocyloo
25-03-2013, 01:29 PM
how lovely xxx

RuthJ
25-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Aw, how lovely!

Shamai
25-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like you've bent over backwards to help them out and they obviously realise what a gem you are. Soo lovely of them to show their appreciation - enjoy your hamper :clapping:

The Juggler
25-03-2013, 01:54 PM
awww, how lovely honey. sounds like you absolutely deserved it though xx

Nicola Carlyle
25-03-2013, 02:51 PM
That's just lovely. How nice to be appreciated. You are very lucky. x

smurfette
25-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Lovely! Enjoy xx

supermumy
25-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Awe that's lovely

I've always (touch wood) had such lovely parents if I go out my way I guarantee next day I will have flowers or wine
One Xmas one mindee parents got me and my kids top tickets to high school musical live (few years ago) I was gob smacked!

It makes our job so more worth while knowing we are appreciated