PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!!!

smurfette
25-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Kids are off school so didn't have to get up at 7 tp get them out, first arrival here at 8, mum text just now and said she won't be here Til 9 Grrr! Felt snotty so text her back and said 'oh ok I am up now as no one else here Til 9, ok see u then' she said she didn't realise kids were off .. Fair enough but if she can go that late to work/has college or a day off today she knew yesterday didn't she... Would it have killed her to text me before she was due or yesterday?!!!! I am so tired this am too.

Then flip side she is paying me from 8 isn't she so shouldn't I be up?!!! But a little consideration goes a long way, as usual it's just assuming we are at their beck and call

*daisychain*
25-03-2013, 12:16 PM
So annoying isn't it, this is happening more often with one of my families , always seems to be when I'm knackered and could have really done with an extra hour in bed :(

Tazmin68
25-03-2013, 12:31 PM
I can beat that friday ok we had snow got text message saying our school in at 9.30. Usually pick up a toddler outside a different school at 9.15 got text from mum saying she was not taking her children to school so could I collect from home. I replied Yes but at 9 so I could get others into school for 9.30. We all got into car at 8.40 so we on time pulled up outside house then got message Roads too bad and she won't be coming. I sent a message really I am parked outside I can wait 10 minutes and I will have to leave as not to get late mark for school. Guess what never brought child out to me so I left.

*daisychain*
25-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Just had a text to let me know mum doesn't want us to pick child up from school today... My assistant has already left ! Good job he collects another from the same school, imagine if we let them down at the last minute ? Grrr indeed !

smurfette
25-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Wow!!! Uou guys have had rougher than me

To be fair ,, cant believe your tales! To be fair my mum apologised when she dropped
Off said she Didn't know my girls were off .. Really wanted to say it doesn't make a difference still need to know so I can plan but of course I chickened out!