PDA

View Full Version : Positive vibes needed please

Becci26
25-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Morning all,

As u may remember from me posting previously I am suffering with severe spd in this pregnancy (21 weeks) and have given notice to all my under 5's. this week is my last working week and for various reasons it is the busiest I have been for a couple of weeks.

I am dreading the next few days as I have got 2 under 2's, 1 of which that still needs lots of physical help and I just know by lunchtime the pain is going to be unbearable (working 7:30-5:30).
Since last week I have been using crutches which obv I won't be able to use with the little ones, I have no car and will have to walk up to toddlers (luckily it's only up the road) I would stay at home if it would be beneficial but it's no fun here as I can't get down and play with them :-(

Any spare positive vibes you have will be very welcome right now!

lashely
25-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Oh my I suffered badly with spd at the end of my last pregnancy so feel your pain. I was in diced at 37 weeks as I could no longer walk!!

I hope you are ok today and don't end up too sore.

Ashleigh

angeldelight
25-03-2013, 08:19 AM
I feel for you my daughter suffered badly

It's not nice

I hope your ok

Sending positive vibes

Angel xx

smurfette
25-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Hugs hope ur day goes fast xx

hectors house
25-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Oh dear hope you stay pain free for as long as possible today - can you not go to toddlers, base some activities up to dining room table (Easter craft/playdough etc, puzzles), sit on sofa and read stories and put on tv when you are struggling. Hopefully they will just amuse themselves for a while and come to you for a chat, you could tell yourself you need to sit and use the time to observe. I'm sure the parents won't mind as it is your last week - better you look after yourself rather than burn yourself out today and have to take the rest of week off.

Becci26
25-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the positive vibes, I went to toddlers in the end and then my friend came Round with her lo for lunch and a play so she gave me a helping hand which I was grateful for.

I am now flopped on the chair not planning on doing anything other than watch tv tonight!

I felt pretty down in the dumps this morning but seeing my lovely children's faces today really cheered me up - I shall miss them all so much!