PDA

View Full Version : Assistant help!!!!!

Em6358
23-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Hey everyone need to rack your brains..........I have a 18 month old daughter a 14 month old little boy I look after on a Wednesday together with a 5 month old. I have just had a newborn baby myself. I know My ratios mean I have one child too many under the age of 18 months to be able to look after them all. I was going to use my dad as an assistant just for this day. Would this work and would cssiw agree to this and how would I go about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

dette
23-03-2013, 02:32 PM
under continuity of care for siblings ,including your own then im sure this is fine without an assistant,but if you want an assistant then the paperwork is in downloads x

dette
23-03-2013, 02:33 PM
sorry just noticed you are not in england so i dont know if my answer is correct,im sure someone will be along soon to correct me if i'm not x

Jenna
23-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Your best bet is to ring and speak to your inspector some are flexible some are not so its best to get there word on it. Sorry cant be anymore help. They will ask you things like how u plan to meet all the children's needs