PDA

View Full Version : Do you send both!

Kevin1964
23-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Can I asked Do you send both medacal and DBS forms to Ofstred Please

blue bear
23-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Definetly DBS and I would have thought medical (I registered before ofsted) I can't see where else you would send them. Sorry for washy washy answer, didn't want to read and run.m

Kevin1964
23-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Definetly DBS and I would have thought medical (I registered before ofsted) I can't see where else you would send them. Sorry for washy washy answer, didn't want to read and run.m

Thank you that what I thought the funny thing is I got a invoice today for the 35 pound which of course I knew about but the date was the 20-3-2013 but the date they said the money had to be in by was the 19th I know it a mistake but quite funny . I will call them on Monday and pay :)

shortstuff
23-03-2013, 10:38 AM
I believe ofsted receive their own copy of the dbs? Or they did when it was crb. They do need the medical forms though. Hth

Kevin1964
23-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I believe ofsted receive their own copy of the dbs? Or they did when it was crb. They do need the medical forms though. Hth

Yes med form and one about crimal record check I did not know if I had to send both to ofsterd

shortstuff
23-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Is it the form you fill in giving permission for the DBS or the actual completed DBS you are asking about?

If its the permission form then yes you need to send it, if its the completed one they have their own copy and the one you receive is for your records

HTH

Rick
23-03-2013, 01:11 PM

I think this is correct. Ofsted get their own copy of DBS to prevent someone doctoring it before they send it. When I did my medical form, I gave it to my doctor who sent it directly to Ofsted again to prevent me doctoring it (no pun intended!)

shortstuff
23-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Have to say Rick im glad my doc gave mine back to me to post as they filled it in for a completely different person, with some quite serious problems. Took them a week to correct it too, but they did refund the fee.

Rick
23-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Have to say Rick im glad my doc gave mine back to me to post as they filled it in for a completely different person, with some quite serious problems. Took them a week to correct it too, but they did refund the fee.

Yes if that had happened to me I wouldn't have known anything about it!

Kevin1964
23-03-2013, 01:18 PM
I just took mine in to my doctors so hoefullly I get it back just before Easter I did put a sae in with it so I jut have to wait :D

shortstuff
23-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Yes if that had happened to me I wouldn't have known anything about it!

Funny thing was they were insistant that they had filled it in correctly lol. It took four phone calls and an appointment before they accepted their error.

Rick
23-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Funny thing was they were insistant that they had filled it in correctly lol. It took four phone calls and an appointment before they accepted their error.

You mean they didn't believe you when you said you hadn't had all these ailments! How silly! :laughing:

shortstuff
23-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Yep thats what i mean lol. They said i was suffering from anorexia n ive been a chubber since i was 15 lol. Other issues too. Gotta love em