PDA

View Full Version : two things

kims kingdom
21-03-2013, 07:47 PM
First off my parent tgat I don't see as pick up from school and drop off at dance class we get in contat through text I let her know I can't do wed 3rd april two days ok that was thro email as my phone wasnt workin but I havent had a response the parent text me twice yesturday aswell which is fine but I don't normally get any text to check to see if child is ok but got two I text back to say yeah shes fine and is everything ok but got no reply I don't want to keep bugging her but need to know bout that week that I can't work as I said I would do another day.
Plus got a new mindee starting in june woohoo
He goes to a nursery one afternoon but will come to me three days do I need to work with the nursery ive never had this situation before.

blue bear
21-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Ring mum and check, I don't like e mail and text for these sort of things as you never know if they have read the message.

Second chikd get written permission from mum to talk to the nursery regarding the chikd, ring the nursery and introduce yourself, ask in what way they would like to share info and see if you can arrange a visit. Offer to share your learning journal with them and any assessments you might do. Ask to see their planning, assessments and lj.