PDA

View Full Version : Contract Question

melco
21-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Hi,

I have NCMA contracts and I have full ones and short term ones. In the summer holidays I minded my cousins children for about 3 days so we filled in a short term contract.

My cousin would like me to have the children again in the Easter holidays for a couple of days and has said she will need me in the summer holidays too. She has asked that instead of filling in a short term contract every time she needs me could she just fill in a full contract that covers all the holidays. Can I do this? It will not effect the other children with regards to my numbers and she always gives me notice so just asking really if I can get her to fill in a full contract even if its just for holidays.

Thanks

melco

QualityCare
21-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I've filled in the full time contracts and in the notes section under days and times, which l fill in, l put school holidays only as and when required and then keep an accurate individual register for each child for the days and times they were with me which is kept with the contract.

Tealady
21-03-2013, 10:33 AM
I've filled in the full time contracts and in the notes section under days and times, which l fill in, l put school holidays only as and when required and then keep an accurate individual register for each child for the days and times they were with me which is kept with the contract.

I would also do a booking form so as you have the days agreed in advance. You could then add in some terms on the bottom/back of this regarding cancellation or changing days once booked if you like.