PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Security Token

Tealady
19-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Just completed my SEF in word. Logged on to copy and paste it into my SEF. Have enrolled in the past but not logged in since the new form came about. So looks like I have to re-enrol and now I can't find my Ofsted Security Token... AHHHHHH! :mad:

Will hunt again later but anyone have any idea how long it might take them to send out a new one? Just want to get it uploaded!!!

cathtee
19-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Hi I think it's about 7-10 days sorry!

MessybutHappy
19-03-2013, 08:48 PM
In the meantime, you can email it in - apparently they scan and upload it for you? Well that's what I was told... I confess I haven't checked!:blush:

Tealady
19-03-2013, 10:11 PM
In the meantime, you can email it in - apparently they scan and upload it for you? Well that's what I was told... I confess I haven't checked!:blush:

Great, I'll ring tomorrow and check as I'm being inspected 2nd week in April!

Tealady
19-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi I think it's about 7-10 days sorry!

Thank-you. Typical though... I can find every other thing they sent me except that!

nikki thomson
19-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Well done you for doing it, I was thinking about doing a sef 2 yrs ago realised I needed a security token and had to call and was getting round to it but hey hum 2 yrs have passed and I still havn't rang them, really can't be botherd now. X

blue bear
20-03-2013, 07:09 AM
I rang them up and they sent me a replacement, can't remember how long it took but do remember as soon as I called I found the original and could no longer use it. typical.