PDA

View Full Version : well decision definitely made I did it

mushpea
19-03-2013, 06:59 AM
For those of you that read my last post about giving notice to two hard work schoolies I did it.
We came home from school last night and admittedly I'm feeling rubbish with a rotten cough and cold but they were so rude and so disrespectful of our things I made the decision there and then, mum ranted at the kids but understood my point of view, have given her till July as not sure there any other minders who will have them so at least she can finish this years collage course but ROLL ON JULY

Nicola Carlyle
19-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Well done for biting the bullet. I bet you feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. At least you can now see that the end is in sight. x

Daisy De
19-03-2013, 07:14 AM
Well done, July is a way away and you have been more than reasonable giving them that amount of notice.

There is now light at the end of the tunnel :clapping:

jackie 7
19-03-2013, 08:48 AM
You were very kind to give her the time to do her viruses. I hope she realises how lucky she is. The problem with the children is their hers fault as she is their primary carer.

smurfette
19-03-2013, 09:10 AM
You were very kind to give her the time to do her viruses. I hope she realises how lucky she is. The problem with the children is their hers fault as she is their primary carer.

Viruses eh?!! Uou are right it's her fault.,, well done mushpea.. ESP for being brave enough to tell her the truth! Get out a big calendar and mark off the days!