PDA

View Full Version : So I bumped into an ex non paying parent today!

tigwig
18-03-2013, 09:27 PM
I was shell shocked when I saw her as it is the first time in months. Basically she owed me in excess of £300 told so many lies and was a nightmare. I wasnt working at the time of seeing her and felt I HAD to go over and say something. I walked past her a few times where she did her best to pretend she hadnt seen me then was on her phone. I perservered though lol and happened to be behind her on the way out. So I said Hello, do you remember me?! This lead to a conversation about how upset I was that she had done that to me etc etc. I also know that she owes other people ALOT of money and said quite calmly to her that I hoped she slept well at night!

Mouse
18-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Well done on being so restrained!

Did you feel better for it?

Rick
18-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I was shell shocked when I saw her as it is the first time in months. Basically she owed me in excess of £300 told so many lies and was a nightmare. I wasnt working at the time of seeing her and felt I HAD to go over and say something. I walked past her a few times where she did her best to pretend she hadnt seen me then was on her phone. I perservered though lol and happened to be behind her on the way out. So I said Hello, do you remember me?! This lead to a conversation about how upset I was that she had done that to me etc etc. I also know that she owes other people ALOT of money and said quite calmly to her that I hoped she slept well at night!

Unfortunately she probably sleeps on a very expensive bed! I've not had a non paying parent yet and I don't want to start now! Well done for saying something :D

*daisychain*
19-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Well done you, ! I would have wanted to have said something but backed out the last minute :(

Becci26
19-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Well done, you're much braver than me, I have bumped into mine twice now and wanted to say something but have bottled it!

Daisy De
19-03-2013, 07:12 AM
Well done, it won't bring you the money but hopefully it will give u a little satisfaction telling her how it made you feel and give her an insight into her actions that she may not have had before.

smurfette
19-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Well done you! Hope u felt a bit better! Are u pursuing money?

kellyskidz!
19-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Well done, I'd have definitely pretended I hadn't seen her! Oh for someone else's confidence:thumbsup:

migimoo
19-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Wow you're brave...I live in fear of bumping into my non payer as she lives about 5 streets from me and was quite abusive when it all happened!

Did she reply at all?

kel1983
19-03-2013, 09:49 AM
The one non payer we had now has a child at my nieces school which we collect from regularly. She always avoids eye contact. We have got over it now as it was 18 months ago now but she has to live with the guilt. She even attended a toddler time session at the library and never went again after