PDA

View Full Version : google drive

mushpea
18-03-2013, 11:31 AM
does anyone use google drive for storing their childminding documents on? if so is it good?
I currently use drop box but the tablet I am buying wont support drop box but does support google drive so I am thinnking of transfering my files to drive.

AgentTink
18-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes I do, I also use Dropbox and sky drive. They all work the same as each other, I have not had any problems with any of them.

Bicky
18-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Ive tried a few different things on and not had any problems on the IPod version

gingerjames1
18-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Hi what kind of paperwork do you store online? Just interseted as may be away of making some space on computer? Are you storing photo's of mindees online? As pay for ICO, does this cover me for online? Thanks if any one can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

sarah707
18-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Photos of mindees should only be kept as long as they are useful - then deleted - so no I don't store any of those they are printed and gone.

I store childminding documents - my entire folder - and other important stuff online as well as on a portable drive.

If you are getting an android tablet Mushpea you will be able to download dropbox free from the Google playstore :D

Zoomie
18-03-2013, 06:44 PM
I save all my word and excel documents in google drive. I have it installed on both our computers so can access my documents no matter which computer I am on.

mushpea
18-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Thanks Sarah but I emailed the company who make them to check and it won't run on their tablets, I can't afford a decent tablet so am working with what I can afford
As for what I store its stuff like invoices emailed diarys, planning etc