PDA

View Full Version : Early Years Inspection

Happystay
18-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Oh Joy another inspection in the last 6 months I have had Ofsted,FECCERS,Welfare,and now Early Years adviser.Is it all worth it just to be funded I have not even got anyone who is funded.Rant over in 3 hours time I will be ok or very cross.Which will it be I wonder.

LauraS
18-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Oh Joy another inspection in the last 6 months I have had Ofsted,FECCERS,Welfare,and now Early Years adviser.Is it all worth it just to be funded I have not even got anyone who is funded.Rant over in 3 hours time I will be ok or very cross.Which will it be I wonder.

Me too, today. I'm also wondering if jumping through all the hoops is worth it as I have no funded children at present and it may well all change come September

Cammie Doodle
18-03-2013, 09:45 AM
I fully understand where you are coming from, I did all this and have only ever had 1 funded child !!!!! in all the years. If it was the only way to get business I would do it again, but personally it was not worth all those hoops for me either finacially or sanity wise :blush: Good Luck Girls

Happystay
18-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Well it all went well and we had to think really hard to come up with an action for me to work on.So we decided I would rethink my starting observation form.

sarah707
18-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Well done you! :clapping: You never know who / what is round the corner so it's always worth doing these things. :D