PDA

View Full Version : activities for 10month old baby?

Mia73
17-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Hiya,just wondered if anybody could share what kind of activities you do with the little ones? During daytime I only have one 10month old baby (others are at pre school) and I just wondered what kind of activities I could do with him? When older children are around He really enjoys their company but when it is just me and him I find it difficult to entertain him. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

stargazer1
18-03-2013, 10:54 AM
The little ones I look after enjoy treasure baskets. They like books, particularly the touchy feely ones. We filled bottles with water, a bit of oil and glitter the other day and they loved those. We get out and walk a lot (I make the most of the time my ds and older mindees are in playschool to get out and have a proper power walk with the buggy rather than dawdling!) x

nikki thomson
18-03-2013, 11:28 AM
I take my lo swimming he loves it. X

Tinkerbell1979
18-03-2013, 02:53 PM
Just sitting and playing with them, sharing books, stacking up cups for them to knock down, treasure baskets a massive hit

Mia73
18-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank you all for great ideas! Bottles with water sounds great! This is just so new for me and all paperwork is doing my heading lol!