PDA

View Full Version : Very inspirational childcare environment - look at the photos....

VeggieSausage
16-03-2013, 07:56 PM
https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlesFamilyDayCare/photos_stream

http://https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlesFamilyDayCare/photos_stream

Note sure if I have linked this correctly but I love the environment created in this childcare setting in Australia....My FB page is
https://www.facebook.com/sarahcdschildminding
if anyone is interested.....I like to like other childcare pages and see what everyone is doing.

Allie
16-03-2013, 08:08 PM
That looks great

Allie

green4lynn
16-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Wow! This is amazing! Lots of ideas to borrow! Hardly any plastic toys, just lots of lovely natural stuff!

x

SDC34cr
16-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Fantastic ideas may need to pinch some when i do my garden this summer

RuthJ
16-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Lovely, would be amazing to have a space like that!

Love your page too!

Memina
16-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Fabulous setting however my hubby would actually leave me as there is soooo much stuff in there!!!!

rickysmiths
16-03-2013, 11:41 PM
My goodness the place looks like a set.

What a nightmare after five mins with 3 under 3 running around in it. The books would be all over the floor, all the many lovely baskets would be tipped up and scrambled. They would be tripping up, banging their heads. On a day like today half the cushions, books and resources in the garden would be soaked and you would spend hours everyday setting up and clearing up.

Where is the Home part of childcare in this kind of environment? It would drive me made living in a home like that and where in a garden and hoe like that do I have a bar b que with my friends and family at the weekend when I am not a childminder?

Yuck!

Your FB page is lovely.

lozzy23
17-03-2013, 12:45 AM
There are some lovely ideas there, although I am inclined to agree with Rickysmiths.

Memina that was the first thought that came into my head too, either that or I would be buried in that huge sandpit.

Mouse
17-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I like some bits of it, just not all of it together. It's just too much.

skatie
17-03-2013, 08:12 AM
I love seeing what other people do in their settings! Fly on the wall syndrome! It's great that they use natural materials but personally I feel there is too much stuff and I loathe tidying up at the best of times. I'd like to develop 'zones' in my setting ie a reading zone. The garden looks fabulous, I've been keeping my eye out for a wooden playhouse but have wondered how often it would actually be used so perhaps a wigwam would be a cheaper alternative. Can't wait for summer so I can redesign my garden layout! Thanks for sharing!

Ripeberry
17-03-2013, 09:16 AM
If only we had an Australian climate. Half that stuff would go mouldyor get covered in moss. But some of the ideas are great!

FussyElmo
17-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Yes the austrailian climate has a lot to play for the outside area - big sighs if only we got a tiny porportion of their weather.

The inside how ever nice it is well I have got to say I would only have something like that if i had a separate area that i could shut the door on it.

Did like some of the lovely ideas though - i wonder how easy it is to knit those coloured baskets for sorting buttons:idea:

Chimps Childminding
17-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Some lovely ideas, but all that stuff out on display :eek: my 2 year old would have it trashed in a second :rolleyes:

caz3007
17-03-2013, 11:02 AM
I had a quick look and there are some great ideas and will have a longer look later. But if I took over the garden like that hubby would divorce me, but there are certainly some bits I would like to incorporate

Loushah
17-03-2013, 01:03 PM
It is absolutely lovely, wish I had the time, money & energy to improve my setting more....thank you for sharing

starlight1
17-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Some lovely ideas...I do have trouble keeping local cats out of sandpit...

Some great ideas though and may take on some

VeggieSausage
17-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Some lovely ideas...I do have trouble keeping local cats out of sandpit...

Some great ideas though and may take on some

yes i thought that about cats and sand pit.....just all looks lovely though...