PDA

View Full Version : trouble with forms

mrs_bee
15-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I am very very new here... I am just filling in my first forms! The bit about plans of your house is a bit baffling. What's the best way to go about that?

Thanks in advance.

squeely wheely
16-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Would like to help as I'm new myself, just started with my first kiddie. Sorry I dont remember doing that. Is it a form for ofsted? What is the question ?

mrs_bee
16-03-2013, 11:13 AM
It's right at the end of the very first form, the Care Inspectorate one. It says I have to provide detailed plans of my house, to scale. Is it literally a case of getting some graph paper?!

moggy
16-03-2013, 01:23 PM
It's right at the end of the very first form, the Care Inspectorate one. It says I have to provide detailed plans of my house, to scale. Is it literally a case of getting some graph paper?!

Are you in Scotland? It is different there, I hope someone from Scotland comes along to help you.

scottishlass
16-03-2013, 03:05 PM

Hi mrs bee!

I am in Scotland too and just registered in October last year. I didn't write anything for that part - just left it blank - sure I had read somewhere we didn't need to complete that section so I led for blank and it was never questioned xx

squeely wheely
16-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Ohh I'm not in Scotland sorry, hope you get it sorted tho

mrs_bee
18-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Ooh thanks very much. Sorry for the delay - I am still working this forum out haha! I spoke to a local Childminding development officer today and she said room sizes etc is all they are after. I guess they will question me if I miss anything critical! Seems the form is very much based on opening larger premises.

Thanks everyone :)

scottishlass
19-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Ooh thanks very much. Sorry for the delay - I am still working this forum out haha! I spoke to a local Childminding development officer today and she said room sizes etc is all they are after. I guess they will question me if I miss anything critical! Seems the form is very much based on opening larger premises.

Thanks everyone :)

Yeah I did find that with a few bits if the form as it also asked for financial info and again I left this blank as was told we didn't need to fill it in and it was never questioned! You are right they will come back to you with anything they need - i submitted my form before doing my policies as I knew they would take me ages and they were fine with that - just got me to email them once done! Xx