PDA

View Full Version : Ok Own Up!

Daisy De
15-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Who made me go into Hobbycraft this morning and spend nearly £50 when I only went in for 2 wiggly eyes, come on who was it?:angry:

(I know I could get it cheaper online as well grrrrrr)

Jenna
15-03-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm the same pop in if I'm short of something that we need ASAP then end up spending a fortune I did buy some lovely Easter crafts when I went mind.

FussyElmo
15-03-2013, 07:00 PM
You only spent £50 - lightweight :laughing::laughing::laughing:

WibbleWobble
15-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Beachgirl.....she has shares in the flamin place.

we have one which we have to pass when we walk into town....5 mins from our homes....

i am sure it sings out to her as she trundles past....

hi Beachy....love ya!:clapping::clapping:

wibble the silly xxxx

FussyElmo
15-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Beachgirl.....she has shares in the flamin place.

we have one which we have to pass when we walk into town....5 mins from our homes....

i am sure it sings out to her as she trundles past....

hi Beachy....love ya!:clapping::clapping:

wibble the silly xxxx

The one in Crewe? I may have to come and meet you and beachgirl there one day :thumbsup:

Daisy De
15-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Glad I'm not the only one, it was all just jumping out at me.

Even bought 2 bags of mini eggs as they were 2 for £2. What made me smile was that I checked the date on them as if I really thought they were likely to make it to tomorrow let alone Easter! :blush:

WibbleWobble
15-03-2013, 07:42 PM
The one in Crewe? I may have to come and meet you and beachgirl there one day :thumbsup:

oh yes....that would be fab!!! we both live 5 mins away from the shop!

wibble the excited x

MessybutHappy
15-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I've an idea, tell the shop about your meet and ask for a hefty discount for all the press they're getting on here!

cathtee
15-03-2013, 08:25 PM
It wasn't me never been, am i missing out on something?

LauraS
15-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Droooool. Hobbycraft...

Love the place, always end up coming out with random bits of this and that

loocyloo
15-03-2013, 08:29 PM
i wonder round for ideas, take note of prices in my head, and then go home and order bits online !!!

thills
15-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Loocyloo I wish I had that will power! I too spend a fortune in there, especially if my boys r with me!

Mouse
15-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Luckily our Hobbycraft is a good half hour's drive away, so I don't go that often. Unfortunately it's quite near Ikea so it seem pointless going all that way & not visiting both places. But then if I do Hobbycraft first, I can buy storage boxes from Ikea to keep it all in :laughing:

Nicola Carlyle
15-03-2013, 08:50 PM
I went in a few weeks ago and bought various wooden hanging Easter decorations for the children to decorate. Cost a fortune but there is just so many things I could use. I could spend hours in there. x

SDC34cr
15-03-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm always spending, my husband works in north london and i often go down at weekends but spend most of the time in Hobby craft, The Range, poundland and many more bargin shops. Then i cant help buying on ebay and crafty crocodiles. On the bright side i probably wont have to pay any tax cos i never earn anything as i spend too much lol!

beachgirl29
15-03-2013, 09:42 PM
the kids love it! ......its nice and colourful and I do love the place. I've been to magic shows and punch and Judy with my daughter at hobbycraft and i do always seem to buy at least one thing when i go in!!

must not go in there but its so so close! at the top of my road really! its on a retail park which i visit i feel lazy instead of walking to the supermarket.

oh dear :-(

i am always up for meeting fellow childminders...as i am a little shy and only know wobble...( who i stalk and have photos on my wall of) lol