PDA

View Full Version : I got a grant hooray!

SDC34cr
14-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I am sooooo happy, i have just been awarded a sustainability grant.
This is to help me extend and enclose my garden.
Its the end of the financial year and they still had money left in pot to give out, i have been very lucky and have received a considerable amount,
more than my CSDO has ever known a childminder in our area to get.
Well chuffed, just need my planning permission now!

Velleity
14-03-2013, 10:07 PM
How wonderful for you and the children :clapping:

How do you apply for this?!

starlight1
14-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Brilliant news well done:clapping:

SDC34cr
14-03-2013, 10:16 PM
How wonderful for you and the children :clapping:

How do you apply for this?!

hi i asked my development and support officer if there was any grants available, she said there wasnt but she just happened to mention this to someone who sits on the grant panel when she was out and about and they said it was worth applying as they had some money left this year. It was only mentioned last week and was all a bit of a rush as it had to be in this week. Heard back within the week, so lucky as dont think there is much money going around at the moment, cant thanks my CSDO enough! We have quite a small garden and have the chance to extend it, its going to make a huge difference to the provision and the children will have space and a natural environment to explore. I cant wait to get planning it all now. The children will be involved in the whole development of the area and have already been looking at the catalogues to see what we can buy!

sarah707
15-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Wow you are very lucky! :clapping:

jackie 7
15-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Well done. Have fun with your lo's deciding what to do.

MessybutHappy
15-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Well done, you must have written up a good case for having the money! Enjoy. Oh, and keep us posted as the projet progresses!

chezzagriff
15-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Happy for you :D I have been told if there is anything left by April I might be entitled to some as a start up grant as Im a new childminder :D Good luck with your new garden

mrstom
15-03-2013, 12:47 PM
That's fantastic news! Enjoy planning and spending :D