PDA

View Full Version : interesting article in nursery world

loocyloo
14-03-2013, 01:48 PM
Looking for answers about 'More Great Childcare' | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/news/1174567/Looking-answers-More-Great-Childcare/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH)

very well reasoned and asking lots of questions

lisbet
14-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Excellent article :clapping: They're the same people that put together the 'Development Matters' guidance, aren't they?

Just another example of how Truss has so many true experts who are passionate about childhood that she could have asked for advice IF she really did want to improve things for children and families, instead of just cut government costs. :mad:

The Juggler
14-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Excellent article :clapping: They're the same people that put together the 'Development Matters' guidance, aren't they?

Just another example of how Truss has so many true experts who are passionate about childhood that she could have asked for advice IF she really did want to improve things for children and families, instead of just cut government costs. :mad:

apparently she is advised by Prof Helen Penn - she just chooses to ignore the advice she doesn't like clearly

sarah707
14-03-2013, 03:29 PM
I am writing letters every spare minute - and sending tweets - and emails ... I just feel like a lone voice shouting in the wilderness sometimes when I don't get any replies :(

It's a good article and it does show people are listening and it's not just going to go away.

We just have to get the right people listening now!! :cheerleader:

Simona
15-03-2013, 09:06 PM
You are not alone Sarah and not shouting in the wilderness...I did see your tweets and replied and many have too.
This is all time consuming but I am sure it will pay off in the end...we are all doing our best to keep childcare at the top of the agenda and not, as usual, trailing behind everything else!!!

Whatever happens we can't say we have not given it our best shot!!!