PDA

View Full Version : Policys

Kevin1964
14-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Ok I am getting down to the paper work :laughing: and started to wite out A few Policys Please have a look at them and fee l free to comment

I used Microsoft Works to wite and they are zipped files

mummyMia
14-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Looks like a good start and I think you have covered the main points. Your policies all have a nice friendly tone and are not too long.:)

Just a few thoughts ...

The first paragraph in the 'dropping of and collection policy' needs some full stops. It is a difficult to understand without them. Also, I think you mean 'In the event that you wish to drop your child off' instead of 'In the event that you wish me to drop your child off'.

I would reword this sentence 'When children join my setting I asked the perant who will collect the child'. I am guessing you meant that parents will need to let you know the names of any people who are allowed to collect the child.

The 'exclusion policy' should say 'conjunctivitis' not 'conjunctitis' and 'notifiable disease' not 'modifiable disease'.

I would call the third one 'Accident and Emergency Policy' not 'Policy's Accident and Emergency'. Lol, I'm imagining the policy being carted of in an ambulance because it has hurt itself.

Don't forget to run a spell check. :)

Kevin1964
14-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Looks like a good start and I think you have covered the main points. Your policies all have a nice friendly tone and are not too long.:)

Just a few thoughts ...

The first paragraph in the 'dropping of and collection policy' needs some full stops. It is a difficult to understand without them. Also, I think you mean 'In the event that you wish to drop your child off' instead of 'In the event that you wish me to drop your child off'.

I would reword this sentence 'When children join my setting I asked the perant who will collect the child'. I am guessing you meant that parents will need to let you know the names of any people who are allowed to collect the child.

The 'exclusion policy' should say 'conjunctivitis' not 'conjunctitis' and 'notifiable disease' not 'modifiable disease'.

I would call the third one 'Accident and Emergency Policy' not 'Policy's Accident and Emergency'. Lol, I'm imagining the policy being carted of in an ambulance because it has hurt itself.

Don't forget to run a spell check. :)

Many thanks I do it straght away

Kiddleywinks
14-03-2013, 05:52 PM

With some parents it may well be a modifiable disease though :laughing: (Green snot, coughing like a trooper, and running a temperature is after all 'just teething')

Kevin1964
14-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Thank you for got to turn on spell check as it built in :laughing: I turned it on all done until the next one :clapping::clapping::laughing::laughing: