PDA

View Full Version : how long do you wait?

devoncm
30-06-2008, 02:03 PM
My 2.30 appointment has not shown up she has not rang or anything!!!
It amazes me how some people can be so rude.:angry:

I hope my other one turns up tomorrow at 4.30, tho thats just a 1 day one.

Heaven Scent
30-06-2008, 02:06 PM
How rude, I'd call her and ask her if she forgot - perhaps she has and if not she should feel ashamed of herself that you phoned her.

elizabeth
30-06-2008, 02:11 PM
I agree with super-Stars. How rude, give her a ring.

Pedagog
30-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Have you heard anything yet

devoncm
30-06-2008, 02:33 PM
no nothing yet. will find her number later and give her a ring i think but i dont want to be sounding desperate though

katickles
30-06-2008, 02:45 PM
This seems to be happening alot to members of the forum at the moment. There were a few posts like this just last week.

I think its so rude, if they are interested enough to make the phone call you'd think they would be able to meet the meeting :mad:

Anyway - don't let it bother you. There could be a genuine (sp) reason for them not showing up.

Good luck with tomorrows meeting :)

Banana
30-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Its a pain when that happens. Its so rude!

Hope your appointment turns up tomorrow. Have you called to see if she got lost or are you just going to leave it?

dont let it bother you

xx

devoncm
30-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Think ill probably leave it, 1, i dont want to sound like i need the business 2, she obviously has my number to of rang in the first place so could of rang to say cant make it and 3, if she does still need childcare its not looking very good to start late already.

Pudding Girl
30-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Think ill probably leave it, 1, i dont want to sound like i need the business 2, she obviously has my number to of rang in the first place so could of rang to say cant make it and 3, if she does still need childcare its not looking very good to start late already.

this is how I feel about it too, I WILL NOT chase up parents who are rude - if they are like this now, what they going to be like when contracts signed? :panic: oooh nooooooooooooooooo!

Heaven Scent
01-07-2008, 12:22 AM
I didn't mean you were to offer her a place just embarrase her into apologise for inconveniencing you and being rude then you can make yourself unavailable say offered place to someone else.

charleyfarley
01-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Sorry to hear your parent didn't show up, it seems to be happening quite a lot lately to different people.

Really hope todays parent shows and signs up, fingers crossed for you

Carol xx

devoncm
01-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Well i didnt ring her back tho a few people said i should have, i do have another lady coming today after scool and one tomorrow so hopefully they will both turn up and have me-hopefully they will close there eyes to the kitchen-its not been decorated yet!!!!

Heaven Scent
01-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Gosh Marie your phone is like a hotline these days:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jinx
01-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Just wanted to say Good Luck for later.

Hope this one has the decency (sp) to turn up. :rolleyes:

Jinx x

devoncm
01-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Gosh Marie your phone is like a hotline these days:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know-its a shame the last 3 havent turned though, (2nd enquiry was actually going to make another appointment as she had to cancel for work but didnt)
Fingers crossed this is going to change!

now i just need calls for full time spaces and not 1 day weeks or the odd day.