PDA

View Full Version : need holiday care

disney
30-06-2008, 12:32 PM
i look after a mindee before school and after school 3 days aweek during school time only now when we did the contract i asked if i was needed over the school hols and mum said no as she is a teacher and would be at home .however she may need the odd day hear and their . i told her that unless she wanted to book certain days then i could not hold them open .she said she did not want to book them as she may not use them and does not want to pay for a place she may not use !
trouble is dad turned up this morning with dates hear and their for july and august hols when she is doing teacher training ect :eek: i cant do this my hols are all booked up with full timers what can i do now ? x

Twinkles
30-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Either say ' sorry I did tell you there might not be a space unless you booked a regular day/s' or put in for a variation. If it's only a few days here and there you shouldn't have a problem getting it.

Pudding Girl
30-06-2008, 12:42 PM
:rolleyes: Tough toots on them really sin't it, it's not your problem it's theirs for not getting sorted sooner!
you did warn them - just remind them what had been said and say its' too late. Do you know another minder who could accomodate their odd days?

wendywu
30-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Just say " sorry bit i cannot do any days in the holidays as it will put me over my legal numbers" end of story. They will have to use a holiday club. :panic:
As it has been said this is not your problem.

cloud9
30-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Tell them tough luck you warned them that the place may not be available and they took the risk so its their own fault.

wendywu
30-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh your so brutal c l matt :laughing:

littletreasures
30-06-2008, 09:37 PM
You did warn them, stingy parents that they are didn't want to pay, so they have a problem!!

littletreasures