PDA

View Full Version : Buggy pod is clicking.

mammumof4
13-03-2013, 11:45 AM
To those that use a buggy pod, have you ever experienced a clicking sound? It's coming from the catch at the side that secures the seat. It looks like its opening slightly but it seems secure enough and takes quite a while to release the catch to fold it down so I think it's safe enough... Just wondered if this is a standard thing with them or if its broken?

Carol
13-03-2013, 01:43 PM
mine hasnt had a clicking sound, but not sure where you are saying the clicking is coming from?

Carol

blue bear
13-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Have you used the extra stap to fasten it to the pushchair it stops the pod from twisting, could this be causing the clicking?

SammySplodger
13-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Sorry to crash this thread but I'm thinking of buying a Buggypod, but still slightly concerned about safety issues - Found a worrying thread on another forum.

Would you recommend Smorph 2 or IO?

mammumof4
14-03-2013, 04:18 PM
It's hard to explain, it's the smorf I've got.

At the side you have a green button you press in and then a catch you pull up to fold it down, it's that what's clicking. It kind if comes apart a bit, sounds worrying I know but the catch us so hard to pull up I don't think it fold on its own, I hope!! :/

mammumof4
15-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Ok I think it's broken, I'm not risking using it. When I open it up and push the clasp down at the side and then push on it it folds up without me pulling the clasp back up, does this make sense??
When it's attached to the pushchair it doesn't fold it's self but like I say it clicks and looks as though its going to. Mmm not sure I'm making much sense here! Lol
So it's back to the drawing board for
Me, in 2 weeks I'm getting 2 new mindees, one is 10 months and one is 15 months, plus my own child who is almost 2 but not a confident walker yet! Help me!!!!!

MessybutHappy
15-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Buggy board for the two year old, and hope it's just a stop gap! Good luck.