PDA

View Full Version : inspection

1michelle
13-03-2013, 12:10 AM
yeepee I had my inspection at the beginning of feb and got a good am so happy apart from them saying the only reason I am not outstanding is because I don't have a computer availble for children to access freely and that children did not have free acess to outside area even though I explained that I have the computer out at times and sit with the children and help them as none of them are able to do it for them self at just turned 2 and 3 years old and that whilst its wet out side the children do not have free flow to garden as decking is very slippery and is likely to cause injury to child there for unsafe. Has anyone else had this? :rolleyes:

chriss
13-03-2013, 01:04 AM
well done !! Pat on the back you !! And was that just an excuse not to be outstanding ...you have valid reasons....think they make up excuses as they go along !!

And by the way, thats the longest sentence ...ever ;)

chezzagriff
13-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Well done for the good, shame about the outstanding. I dont have a computer available and I dont have a garden at all, I have to use the local park. My inspections in May so see what they say about those things then.