PDA

View Full Version : submitted ofsted form, what now?

benandjerrys
12-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi, Iv submitted a form online to ofsted today. What happens now? will they send me paper forems for health dec and crb? Also my partner has to fill out an ey2 form, will they then send him a crb form? Iv tried ringing them but because i havent got a reference number i cant get through....

knittaroo
12-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi, Iv submitted a form online to ofsted today. What happens now? will they send me paper forems for health dec and crb? Also my partner has to fill out an ey2 form, will they then send him a crb form? Iv tried ringing them but because i havent got a reference number i cant get through....

Yes they'll post everything out to you, you fill it in, send it back, and keep waiting!

sarah707
12-03-2013, 05:38 PM
It can take a while... so keep chasing and hopefully all the forms will be back soon! :D

charlottenash
12-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Hello,

Firstly I managed to get through when I forgot my number I think I just kept putting 000000000 and it went through.

Secondly, you can fill out the form for your partner online but he must sign up himself with a different email address.

Lastly keep chasing ofsted, I was ringing them all the time and they were always very helpful.

Good luck :)

sarahlouise2586
13-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone, I have recently finished my childminding course and am eager to start the ball rolling. I am unsure what i need to do first with arranging for ofsted to visit me, I know there is an application form to fill in but do i need to do the health declaration at the same time and the crb or is that done after they come to visit me??? If anyone who has recently registered just talk through what they did from the beginning starting with the application form I would be really grateful!! Thanks in advance x