PDA

View Full Version : Question before i post

wendywu
30-06-2008, 06:47 AM
Do i put the letter in to request upping my numbers with the forms to register people as my assistants. Or do i send it seperatly a few days later. Also do i send it to our area head office in Bristol or to the main head office.

Roughly if peolpe have CRBs does it take to complete the process.

SimplyLucy
30-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Hi, I've just registered my mum as my assistant.

I didn't send the variation request to ammend my numbers with the CM2 and some nice man rung me up to tell me I needed to write a letter and send it to the Bristol office. (I think the CM2 goes to the main office so you can't send them together anyhow.)

I've had my variation of numbers with an assistant confirmed and the new certificate is in the post. My mums CRB isn't back yet but OFSTED told me I could start using her straight away so long as she isn't left alone with any children and she can't change nappied take them to the loo etc. It's a bit the same as when a new member of staff starts at pre-school and their CRB isn't through.

So the time from sending the CM2 off to my mum being able to begin (providing the certificate arrives today) was 10 days.............pretty good really.

Good luck.

wendywu
30-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Thanks mum of 4. I will post the CM2 forms to the head office today and write a letter to up my numbers tonight.

hello kitty
04-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Sorry to be naive but what is the address to post the CM2 to.

I have 2 new parents wishing to use me and their times overlap by 3/4 hour, as my husband works from home usually it makes sense to use him as my assistant even though he won't be much help!!!!

angeldelight
04-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Good luck Wendy

Angel xx