PDA

View Full Version : KIA Sedona owners HELP!!

muffins
11-03-2013, 11:24 AM
I've just got a second hand Sedona, love it, love it, love it! However I cant for the life of me get the rear seats to slide, it would be very handy to have a little more boot space, any ideas?

Mouse
11-03-2013, 12:14 PM
We got rid of ours a while ago, but from what I can remember there was a catch at the bottom of the back seat.

Have you tried googling it to see if you can find an answer?

QualityCare
11-03-2013, 01:02 PM
We find it easiest to sit on the seat use our feet to move it, in the same way you do with the front seats, if you are doing that and its not working tilt the seat up and check that the runners havn't been bent (would be unusual too happen on both) or they they may need a bit of WD40 on them. One of ours is more difficult to move than the other. I am assuming you have a sedona with two individual rear seats.

muffins
11-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Thanks for your replies:)

Yes it has a leaver under the seats and we have tried all combinations with 3 people pushing and pulling, neither will budge an inch! I called the local Kia garage today and have it booked in to be looked at on Thursday, they said if seats not on correct place on runners they wont slide! I have tried re-possitioning them but no luck, fingers crossed Kia has better luck!

bluechair84
23-12-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm having the same problem with my second hand Sedona. Great car but the 2 individual rears seats don't seem to have a handle like on the middle seats. I need a tiny bit more boot space for phil & teds but can't move the seats, they are in the highest recline position. I called Kia, lady didn't know & couldn't help me & I've googled it, can't find anything. I've lifted the seats etc but can't move them. Manual says there is be a handle & we've all looked. Does anyone know? It's a SE+, maybe the rear seat don't move on this model but it's driving me mad!