PDA

View Full Version : NEW CERTIFICATE HAS ARRIVED

silvermist
11-03-2013, 09:51 AM
My new ofsted certificate arrived this morning and all the previous restrictions have been taken off.

I cant help feeling a little sad about it! :(

Has anyone else had theirs?

Mouse
11-03-2013, 09:55 AM
I had mine last October.

Boring, aren't they :rolleyes:

Samcat
11-03-2013, 09:55 AM
I've just had the letter to say they were taking all the restrictions off my certificate. So I'm assuming mine will arrive soon.

silvermist
11-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Its really boring!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing to show what you had to go through during your pre-reg etc.:(

Makes it look like you just say"I want to be a childminder" and they say "here you go, have a piece of paper"

:(

Toothfairy
11-03-2013, 11:25 AM
I had a letter about 2-3 months ago telling me I would be getting a new one but nothing has arrived yet.

Beaka
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Mine arrived this morning too! Nothing to get excited about though :rolleyes: xx

phoenix2010
11-03-2013, 11:42 AM
had mine a couple of months ago

theyve removed my overnight care
theyve removed , must not used bottom of garden , I agreed with that , its dangerous , as it slopes , but i guess they dont care anymore
theyve removed , must not use main bedroom , which i never agreed with as the issue is mirrored wardrobe doors , but I always felt that they were secure and not a problem for children in cot napping in there

so mixed feelings really , but I mainly get the impressions they are leaving us to assess whether our homes and gardens are safe and whether we can do overnight care , makes you wonder then why they bothered deciding those things for us in the first place doesnt it?:rolleyes:

silvermist
11-03-2013, 12:00 PM
had mine a couple of months ago

theyve removed my overnight care
theyve removed , must not used bottom of garden , I agreed with that , its dangerous , as it slopes , but i guess they dont care anymore
theyve removed , must not use main bedroom , which i never agreed with as the issue is mirrored wardrobe doors , but I always felt that they were secure and not a problem for children in cot napping in there

so mixed feelings really , but I mainly get the impressions they are leaving us to assess whether our homes and gardens are safe and whether we can do overnight care , makes you wonder then why they bothered deciding those things for us in the first place doesnt it?:rolleyes:

It really does! I think its a real shame! :(

*daisychain*
11-03-2013, 12:18 PM
I got mine after ringing them up and telling them that I wanted to use another room in my home

MessybutHappy
11-03-2013, 01:58 PM
I tried to get mine but was told I have to wait my turn!!! I think I shall try again and see if I get someone who gives me a different answer!

Shamai
11-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Got mine today too x

MessybutHappy
11-03-2013, 09:10 PM
I tried again, apparently they sent a letter today, and then in 14 days they send the new certificate...

3 little ducks
11-03-2013, 09:35 PM
had the letter last week but no cert yet. mixed feelings about it, in a way it feels like they finally trusting us and our judgements but on the other hand when it doesnt say anything its not personal, so not sure yet, will reserve judgement a bit longer :)

MessybutHappy
11-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I know I'll always be a little bit attached to my first one!!!