PDA

View Full Version : A Home to Grow Childminding

ahometogrow
11-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Our names are Lydia & Dale and we offer a childminding service named A home to Grow from our lovely 4 bedroom home in St Johns Wood, Marylebone, Westminster, London NW8.
We are both fully registered, trained and qualified OFSTED childminders and have both been individually awarded the highest rating OUTSTANDING. We have recent First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection certificates. We are also both members of the National Childminding Association and we have public liability insurance for up to 12 children.

We have many years experience of working in schools, nurseries and various children's charities. We absolutely love working with children of all ages and believe we offer an environment that reflects this, full of fun, active and educational activities.

We have two lovely, well behaved daughters aged thirteen years and ten years old, a cat and a lovely little Yorkshire Terrier which create a warm and friendly home life.

We have adapted our townhouse to contain a learning nursery room, lounge for rest, dining area and a safe back garden. We have lots of resources for all age groups including a sand pit, book corner, play house, activity sheets, toys, games and baby equipment (i.e. high chair, jungle mat, cot, steriliser, bottle warmer and baby toys).

We provide weekly emails containing photos so parents can see what we have been doing and how happy their children are and for children under 4 we complete daily logs for all activities they have done, food they have eaten, sleeps they have had, nappy changes and any comments we have on their development or something cute they did or said.

Please feel free to check out our website and daily news blog
A Home To Grow - St Johns Wood Childminder (http://www.ahometogrow.com)
A Home To Grow | We offer a full-time Ofsted registered child care service in North West London. The activities shown here are just highlights of our day. Each day we have a variety of different learning styles including hands on learning, exploring (http://ahometogrowchildminding.wordpress.com)

We offer service to Finchley, Hampstead, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John's Wood, Swiss Cottage, Marylebone, Camden, Mayfair, Primrose Hill, Bayswater and other areas in Westminster, Central and North West London

childminder, child care, day care, nanny, babysitter, au pair, creche, st johns wood, marylebone, baby, children, westminster childminder, st johns wood childminder, marylebone childminder, london childminder, a home to grow, childminder, a home to Grow childminding, nw8 childminder, westminster childminder, st johns wood childminder, childcare, london childcare, child minder, westminster childcare, babysitter, westminster babysitter, london babysitter, westminster nanny, nw8 nanny, st johns wood nanny, ahometogrow, a home to Grow childminder, ofsted registered childminder, london ofsted childminder, westminster ofsted childminder, westminster nursery, ahometogrow, nw8, westminster, london, child care, day care, marylebone childminder, w2 child care, childminder london, nanny, nannies, child care w2, w1 child care, child care w1, nw1 child care, nw1 childminder, w2 childminder, w1 childminder, Finchley, Hampstead, Kilburn, Maida Vale, Paddington, St John's Wood, Swiss Cottage, Marylebone, Camden, Mayfair, Primrose Hill, Bayswater, North West London

Goatgirl
11-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Lovely website guys :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
11-03-2013, 09:32 AM
lovely website folks.....a real pleasure to browse!

Would be lovely if you could put the forum as one of your links....it helps spread the word!

(is that a stoke city football shirt i see? - i am getting old and my eyes are not as good as they used to be)

wibble the "were are my glasses?" xxx

supermumy
11-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Lovely site well done :)

Can I suggest your allergy plan says you will call 911 if needed (maybe want to change to 999?) :)

julie w
11-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Thats brilliant. I love seeing other people's childminding homes and reading about them. Apart from being nosey:blush: it inspires me and gives me ideas for my childminding practise. Thank you

Dragonfly
11-03-2013, 10:39 AM
LOVELY :thumbsup:

Toothfairy
11-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Lovely website, very colourful and bright :thumbsup:

Just two very small points (hope you don't mind me saying :blush:)
1)I found having the writing in script made it quite hard to read, I had to enlarge the font quite a bit to be able to read it ( or it might just be my eyes and old age :laughing:)
2) I'm looking at your website using an iPad and there are no pictures in the gallery, it asks you to press play but there's nothing there. Will have another look on the laptop later as it may just be an iPad thing.

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

MessybutHappy
11-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Inspired! It's lovely!!

sgu97alf
11-03-2013, 03:20 PM
I just love the name of your business, so clever!!! Great website!