PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in TW16 Area

Sue.Tyler
29-06-2008, 09:14 PM
*** I have two avaliable spaces in the local area of sunbury-on-thames to look after children ranging from the age of six months through to eight years of age. I am currently looking after a two year old, that has been in my care since he was six months old.*** Avalible for full-time, part-time, before and after school.*** Being Ofsted registered i have up to date certificates and qualifications in the following areas: ***** childcare***** first aid***** food hygiene*** All of the above are Ofsted recognised.*** *** I use the Ofsted approved, Early Years Fundation Stage (EYFS) using six recommended areas of development:* ***** Personal, social and emotional***** Communication, language and literacy***** Problem solving, reasoning and numeracy***** Knowledge and understanding of the world***** Physical development***** Creative development*** *** There are various arts and crafts activities, including painting and using playdough to encourage the use of imagnation. There are also multiple trips to the local park and play groups.*** If you have any further queries, please contact me via the forum