PDA

View Full Version : Marking favourite threads

Sweetpea
10-03-2013, 09:50 AM
I keep finding threads on the forum that I would like to tag in someway as a favourite or bookmark.

This way I can easily find them again when I'm about to get around to the bit of my work they refer to.

Anyone know how this is possible?

Thanks

Sweetpea

Kiddleywinks
10-03-2013, 10:18 AM
I made a forum folder in my bookmarks bar so if I find a thread I'd like to go back to I:
click the star
when the dialogue box pops up click edit
another box appears and I click the folder I want the page to go in
then click done

HTH :thumbsup:

Sweetpea
10-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks, I'll do this for my laptop.

I usually use the forum app on my iPhone though

Any ideas welcome

AgentTink
10-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Above the first post of each thread is a pink tool bar. Click on thread tools. In there click on subscribe to thread and this then keeps the thread in your profile. I then have mine all organised in different files such as ofsted, paperwork, activity ideas, etc.

You can also subscribe when using app on your phone but it is different for each phone to which button to press.

Sweetpea
10-03-2013, 04:34 PM
That's brilliant, I always wondered what subscribe meant!

Thanks x

AgentTink
10-03-2013, 04:37 PM
If you want to see your subscriptions (you can set your settings up so they are automatically saved to subscriptions if you post in a thread) go to the very top of the page and on the right hand side click on settings.

Once in there you can click on view all subscriptions and start deleting and tidying them up :thumbsup:

*daisychain*
10-03-2013, 05:25 PM
wow never knew this !! thank you :cool:

WibbleWobble
10-03-2013, 05:36 PM
i bet somewhere someone has subscribed to all my threads because of their importance and relevance and out and out wittiness.

but then again....maybe not

wibble the egotist x

lubeam
10-03-2013, 07:51 PM
U caught me wibble lol :) :p x

MessybutHappy
10-03-2013, 08:02 PM
So there is a wibble fan club then? I thought it was just me...