PDA

View Full Version : Emergency please help

Baby bops
09-03-2013, 07:18 PM
So, I have mrs o coming on monday and I have insurance with mm I just went to put up my certificates and I have a schedule of insurance which says i have both public and employers liability.
Now my question is I have only been sent the employers liability cert not one for public are these both covered under the schedule or should i have 2 certificates. I have tried to contact mm but they are constantly engaged :panic::panic::panic::panic:

thank you in advance
soph

Sarsar3NCH
09-03-2013, 10:29 PM
They are both covered but they don't do certs for public liability. I had the same query a while back and so phoned them, they said that the schedule is all that's needed. I'd prefer to have a proper certificate like I had with NCMA

lisbet
09-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Can you access your policy online and print something out that shows you're covered? Or email MM so they can send you something asap? I'm sure it'll be okay *hug* :)

Littleglees
10-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Can u only get ebooks on the pc as, i can't seem to locate on my phone and I need help with my sef x

Sarah

Rick
10-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Can u only get ebooks on the pc as, i can't seem to locate on my phone and I need help with my sef x

Sarah

Not sure why this is in this thread but here is the PDF in the free downloads section of the forum

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/Resources/ofsted_sef_10_2012.pdf

There is also help on the SEF part of the Ofsted website

Essbops
10-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Thanks guys. I have put up what I have and have a proof of payment so will show that. Have emailed mm so hope all goes well !

Littleglees
10-03-2013, 11:18 AM

Sarah

I have no idea why it's come up in this thread !!! I was writing on a thread regarding SEF :-(

Sarah