PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone done a NMRU claim recently?

Mouse
09-03-2013, 06:42 PM
I've just sat doing my claim for the last few months. I used to put in a price per pint, but it now says put in the total amount for the month. I've done that instead, but it's telling me there's an error with the unit price I'm putting in - but I'm not putting in a unit price, I'm putting in a total price?

My email confirmation is now saying the unit price is higher than expected so to submit receipts. That's no problem as I keep them all, but wondered if anyone else has had the same.

I have switched to buying individual mini cartons, so the unit price is more than I was claiming before, but I can't work out if that's the problem, or if it's taking my total price as a unit price.

I'll phone on Monday, but thought I'd ask here first.

Pixie dust
09-03-2013, 07:18 PM
I had a problem last year when I switched to individual cartons as the price works out quite high per pint equivalent. Once I had sent in the receipts they were fine and paid. It was quick to sort out. Like you said give them a quick ring on Monday.

bunyip
10-03-2013, 11:52 AM
I've just sat doing my claim for the last few months. I used to put in a price per pint, but it now says put in the total amount for the month. I've done that instead, but it's telling me there's an error with the unit price I'm putting in - but I'm not putting in a unit price, I'm putting in a total price?

My email confirmation is now saying the unit price is higher than expected so to submit receipts. That's no problem as I keep them all, but wondered if anyone else has had the same.

I have switched to buying individual mini cartons, so the unit price is more than I was claiming before, but I can't work out if that's the problem, or if it's taking my total price as a unit price.

I'll phone on Monday, but thought I'd ask here first.

This seems to be a glitch with their system. I had it the first time I claimed in January this year. I phoned before submitting and was advised to go out of the site, then log back in and try again. The advisor seemed to think it was quite common, so hopefully it won't cause a delay if they're used to it. :)

Mouse
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Thank you both!

I'll phone tomorrow & get it sorted.

Koala
10-03-2013, 03:41 PM
It may be that if the unit price has gone up, the system calculates the unit price from Total amount divided by how many litres/pints, if this is higher than previously because you have changed to little cartons then the 'computer' will ask for receipts to be sent.

I had the same issue when I put in a higher amount than I had previously for formula milk, sent in receipts and it was paid out - it wasn't a problem just a pain in the :censored:

childminder54
10-03-2013, 04:02 PM
How many receipts did you have to send in

Pixie dust
10-03-2013, 05:40 PM
How many receipts did you have to send in

I had to send in the receipts for the 2 months I had put the claim in for which wasn't a problem as we should be keeping the receipts anyway.

jackie 7
10-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Do you have to buy the milk by itself. If I clawed and had to send in receipts I would not be able to claim for my good. I have up after problems with Scott's so just claim it on my expenses.