PDA

View Full Version : Just off to hide in a darkened room...

Becci26
08-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Gosh my day today has been pants!

The car is playing up and keeps cutting out whilst driving (did this twice today - both times it couldn't have happened in a worst place (well apart from a motorway maybe lol))

Went to visit some friends - one little boy just cannot behave and doesn't listen at all and mum just let's him get on with it most of the time - resulting in lots of grumpy children and a headache for me.

Picked 4yo mindee up from Pre school and he has been in a grump all afternoon, squeals at everything and being particularly difficult.

Picked up from school, in heavy rain and 10yo mindee decides it is not cool to wear his coat despite me telling him to do it up and put hood up, completely ignores me and is rude.

Now 7yo mindee has just whacked his toe on the door frame (very hard as was going for a kick despite me telling them not to play football) and there are a lot of tears.

Topped off by the fact I have to take dd to the 'aqua disco' at 6 and sit there for an hour when all I want to do is snuggle up on the sofa and chill out.

Aaggghhh roll on 7:30 when I eventually get home and can relax

I can't even console myself with wine later as I'm pregnant, boo!!

Toothfairy
08-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Swap wine for a big bar of chocolate and a nice bubble bath. :thumbsup:

chezzagriff
08-03-2013, 05:06 PM
O dear :( I will be thinking of you at 7.30 when you finally get to relax. Have a nice bubble bath and get a big box of chocolates for yourself with a nice film :thumbsup: Hope next week goes better for you

Becci26
08-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Thanks! I shall be stocking up on chocolate and crisps :-)

No bubble bath unfortunately as we only have a shower :-( funny, I've never missed not having a bath until the last few weeks when some nights I would love one - maybe I should take my rubber duck with me and have one at my friends down the road lol!

mazza58
08-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I would be having chocolate tonight then if I was you, I love my bath and dont think I could manage without one as my relaxing time is in the bath listening to music, in candle light with a glass of wine

Becci26
08-03-2013, 05:28 PM
I've definitely done for today - just found the frozen peas in the fridge haha!
Could have been worse, they could have gone in the cupboard..!!

kel1983
08-03-2013, 06:21 PM
me and my co-minder mum have raided the Easter egg stash as its been a hectic week. Will probably have to replace the whole lot by the time Easter comes round.

RuthJ
08-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I've definitely done for today - just found the frozen peas in the fridge haha!
Could have been worse, they could have gone in the cupboard..!!

I often 'lose' the milk and find it in the cupboard! :doh:

Hope you get to put your feet up and have a relaxing evening.