View Full Version : emergancy medical aid question

29-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Following on from the accident forms thread. If i do my own form do I need to include somewhere for the parents to sign giving me permission to seek emergency medical assistnace/treatment?
I have a emergancy medical policy which the parents have signed saying that if needed I will get the child to dr/hospital etc, Do I need it on the accident form too though? Just asking because that is what is on the ncma one lol

miss mopple
29-06-2008, 07:40 PM
As long as you have it written somewhere that should be ok I think, but you could always do a single sheet for all parents to sign to put in front of your book/folder that you file your sheets in

29-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I have a separate form for permission to seek emergency medical treatment which the parents sign

I don't have it on the accident forms

miffy xx

29-06-2008, 08:11 PM
You must have a separate emergency medical treatment form signed by the parent.

It should state that the parent gives permission for you to seek emergency medical or dental treatment in their absence and should be shown to a doctor if necessary.

It's worth having on the form any medical conditions/medication that the child takes etc. and their religion, if any, home address and full name, so that you have it all together.

I carry these forms with me at all times the children are with me.

29-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Fab Thanks all.

Yet another form to draft up then:eek: :D