PDA

View Full Version : Its friday... Yayyy!'

smurfette
08-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Ugh longest week ever all my mindees were sick with something .. Vomiting, diarrohea, coughs, colds, teething .. Fed up being puked on, and dealing with cranky crying babies!!! Sent some of them home over the course of the week and excluded one today because he vomited at 4pm yesterday, with the added bonus that I only now have one today, she is a newbie but did well yesterday so think it will be nice to have some one to one today. Have also had car trouble, have my mums car for the week while she is gone away and we used it to jump ours cos the battery died and last night when i was out it also does! So .. Thank crunchie it's Friday!!!

Hope you all have a good day today!!

starlight1
08-03-2013, 10:14 AM
I have woke up with a big fat stinking cold I have caught from mindee so lots of child led play today

hectors house
08-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Only have one today as another one ill, so making the most of it and going swimming after lunch. Went to see Full Monty in Bristol last night, really great show and it had Shaun from "Stella" as Gaz - such a pity they got the timing of the lights to blank everything out when "everything" came off - Shaun had such a lovely bum - I was hoping for a full frontal!:laughing:

smurfette
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Only have one today as another one ill, so making the most of it and going swimming after lunch. Went to see Full Monty in Bristol last night, really great show and it had Shaun from "Stella" as Gaz - such a pity they got the timing of the lights to blank everything out when "everything" came off - Shaun had such a lovely bum - I was hoping for a full frontal!:laughing:

Hee hee! Naughty!! That looks good alright loved the movie! Enjoy swimming!

smurfette
08-03-2013, 01:00 PM
I have woke up with a big fat stinking cold I have caught from mindee so lots of child led play today

Hope you feel better and the day passés quickly

Becci26
08-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I am equally pleased its Friday!

It has been a loonnggg week for one reason or another and today is not going particularly well!

Roll on 6pm when I have finished work, although actually not overly looking forward to the weekend - have got a family do to help with which writes off all of tomorrow and involves me making small talk with my sister in law who has taken a dislike to me...then oh out with friends Saturday night meaning he will be hungover on Sunday and wanting a lie in, so Mother's Day will be a bit of a write off I should imagine!

Oops sorry, turned into a bit of a moan!!

TGIfriday :-)