PDA

View Full Version : Business is slow!!!!!!

cbshoat
07-03-2013, 02:46 PM
I'm new and at present only have 2 schoolies aged 8 and 10 two afternoons a week. Business is so slow and I am keen to get going but so far any enquiries I've had have mounted to nothing :-(

Rick
07-03-2013, 03:08 PM
It took me a while to get going too. I was fortunate that my wife's friend needed childcare or it would have been about 2 months with no enquiries and no work. I'm now full so keep with it, it will turn out ok in the end :thumbsup:

mummyMia
07-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I know how you feel!! Things are a bit slow for me too. I moved to a new area recently and had to give notice to all my old mindees. I keep getting lots of enquiries but they are all for the area that I used to live in, so they are no good to me. :( I think it just takes a little time to get established.

SJ35
07-03-2013, 03:26 PM
I've been Childminding for a year now. I now have one child for two days a week and a little baby starting three days a week soon. Wish I was busier too.
Fingers crossed it'll pick up soon x

jackie 7
07-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I am finding it slow. Did 2 interviews during working day. Never again. Will do weekends and evenings. One boy hid in room and wouldn't come out. Next one another cried.