View Full Version : Could someone please point me in the correct direction.

Carla Watts
06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I have just been on the ofsted website to find childminder assistant form. I have a friend that is going to help me out on a Wednesday for an hour and a half, as i will be over my numbers. But I am totally confused on which one to choose from. Can anyone post me the link please.
Thank you in advance x

06-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Just put ey2 in the search bar and there it is. Have fun

06-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Yes use this link which takes you to free resources on this forum and under the section ofsted forms, guidance and information you will find the form for assistants

Free Downloads (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/freedownloads.html)

for future reference the free resources can be found by going to the top of the page, and looking for free resources in the pink tabs :thumbsup: